After 2 successful events in San Francisco, GSMI’s Mobile+Web DevCon is coming to the East Coast! This July 16th-18th some of the best known names and brands in mobile like Facebook, Oracle and IBM will be giving case studies and helping attendees master development tools, design techniques and latest technologies that are key to keeping pace in the mobile development industry.
All Onextrapixel readers can receive 15% off their tuition by using the discount code: TDOEP15.
Mobile+Web DevCon – July 16th-18th
Mobile+Web DevCon allows developers, software engineers and designers across industries in iOS, Android, Mobile web and web development to come together for three days of networking, exciting conversation and hands-on sessions. Mobile+Web DevCon is dedicated to bringing you the most knowledgeable speakers and the latest research and inspiration for your development career. Our intimate and educational events focus on providing attendees with case studies and sessions to prepare them to return to the office with essential information to help their businesses grow.
What you Will Learn
Mobile Web DevCon will bring you the latest techniques and tools in the industry and cover the topics that matter most to today’s developers and designers such as:
- Learning to master development tools for both iOS and Android
- Gaining insight into user experience and best practices for an exceptional UI
- Learning how to develop, test and debug cross-platform apps
- Understanding app lifecycle management & successfully monetize your app
- Learning about what’s coming up next in the mobile & web development field
You can also view the full agenda and list of session topics, as well as check out the Android and iOS breakout sessions.
GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR NETWORKING
All attendees are invited to attend our DevCon After-Party after sessions conclude on July 17th. It provides a great atmosphere for connecting with speakers and attendees over drinks and appetizers and provides the opportunity for recapping the day’s sessions, asking questions and meeting new contacts. For attendees arriving early, Mobile+Web DevCon will also be partnering with WIP’s Parallel Universe meet-up on July 16th.
For more details on the free event, you can check it out here.
Featuring Speakers from the Top Names in the Industry
Mobile Web DevCon is pleased to be able to offer sessions hosted by some of the top industry leaders including:
- Bear Douglas, Developer Advocate from Facebook who will be hosting a pre-conference workshop on Day 1 as well as her keynote on Day 2: Getting and Keeping Users with Facebook
- Joe Huang, Product Management at Oracle will present his keynote on Empowering IT to Create Mobile Enterprise Apps on Day 2
- Mehdi Ghazizadeh, Senior Director of Software Engineering and Akshay Vyas Senior Engineering Manager of StubHub kick off Day 3 discussing Staying Competitive: Trends in Developing Mobile Web Applications.
In addition to these, you can check out the full list of speakers and presenters here that includes speakers from companies like Google, Salesforce, Intuit, HubSpot and many more.
Access to All Presentations After the Event
Happen to miss a session while you were attending a different track? THe GSMI team promptly uploads speaker slides, videos and MP3s post-event so you don’t have to worry about missing anything at the event.
Can’t Wait to Attend?
Want to take advantage of the opportunity to surround yourself with like-minded experts, exciting conversation, and three days of educational and informative labs, case studies and presentations?
The GSMI team looks forward to seeing you in Boston!