WordPress Grid Layout Plugin Giveaway: 10 Grid Layout Shock Developer Licenses
If you have a WordPress site, you have surely taken advantage of its abundance of free and premium plugins to enhance your site.
Today, we are happy to introduce to you the Grid Layout Shock – the most complete responsive WordPress grid layout plugin. Read on to see how you can make use of this powerful plugin to improve your website.
What is Grid Layout Shock?
Grid Layout Shock is a WordPress plugin. This plugin is based on the Pinterest idea, which allows displaying multiple posts in a Pinterest-like waterfall grid layout presentation.
Features of this Plugin
- Responsiveness: Boxes are responsive on any screen size and device.
- Able to insert more than 1 grid per post or page
- Internationalized in 5 important languages: English, Spanish, German, French and Brazilian Portuguese.
- Able to deliver external content into the grid, e.g. RSS feeds.
Take a look at some of the demos on what you can achieve with the plugin.
10 X Grid Layout Shock Plugin Developer Licenses worth $99 each. Total value of $990.
How to Win
Please follow the simple steps below in order to be eligible for the contest.
- Submit a comment on this post telling us how you can make use of Grid Layout Shock Plugin.
- Follow @onextrapixel on Twitter and share this news on Twitter. Do include the tweeted link in your comment.
- Like Onextrapixel on Facebook.
This giveaway ends on 13th March 2013. Please use a valid email address when filling out the comment form. Please comment only once.
The winners will be selected at random, contacted by email within 3 business days after the contest is over and announced in this article.
Good luck, everyone!
Here Are The Lucky Winners
We are glad to announce the winners for WordPress Grid Layout Plugin giveaway. They are:
- Kelly Lester
- Chad W.
- Joan Lascano
- Pam Loveland
Congratulations to the winners and do stay tuned for more exciting giveaways!