Future Insights Live – The Most Comprehensive Event of the Year
Be blown away by one of the most comprehensive event of the year on web, dev, design & mobile topics starting on 30th April 2012 at Vegas MGM Hotel , with 8 Workshops and more than 100 sessions over 5 days.
What could be more enriching than gathering the world top events under one roof for a week of intense learning, inspiration and networking! Introducing Future Insights Live! The mega event of the year combined from Future of Web Apps, Future of Web Design, Future of Mobile and the newly introduced Future of Web in the Enterprise.
About Future Insights Live
Head over to Las Vegas to hear from visionaries, thought leaders, and gurus of web, mobile, design, and development. You’ll see the technologies, platforms, and business models you should be using to launch the next big thing.
If you can’t get away for a week, there are different ticket options, including 2, 3, 4, and 5 day options. With multiple tracks daily, there’s something for everyone.
Beyond all the fantastic content, you can expect:
- Free videos of all the taped sessions
- Fully catered breakfast, lunch, snacks and plenty of coffee to keep you going
- Speed networking sessions in our scheduled longer breaks
- App and Design Clinics – Ask our speakers your toughest questions in these one-on-one opportunities
- Chill out zone – A place to stop and recharge your internal battery
- Super discounts with the MGM Vegas, exclusively for attendees
- Free, super-speed Wifi
- A chance to meet, share ideas, and collaborate with other designers, developers, entrepreneurs, and agencies
- Expo – Speak with successful companies about how their products can help you. Feel free to grab some SWAG while you’re at it
- Social events, parties and meet-ups
If you have not signed up for this awesome event yet, here is a great reason for you to do it now. Through OXP, you can now enjoy a 10% discount for the event if you enter the coupon code: FUTURE10.
Well, words just can’t describe how much fun the event will be; you have to head down personally to experience it. We would love to hear from anyone who has been to any of such event, sharing their views and experience. Till then, see you there!