WordPress Theme: 5 x Picture Box Developer Packages Giveaway
Today, we are pleased to have ThemeWarrior provide us with 5 Free Developer Packages WordPress Theme (Picture Box) for our readers. ThemeWarrior was originally launched on July 4th 2008 providing free WordPress and Joomla templates. To provide better support and services, ThemeWarrior was then re-launched July 18th, 2010 and provides high quality WordPress themes and top notch support.
All themes from ThemeWarrior are well designed and coded nicely by professionals. Their themes ranging from portfolio, news/magazine and photography WordPress themes.
Picture Box WordPress Theme
Picture Box is photography WordPress theme specially designed for photographers to showcase their works. Picture Box will show you how powerful WordPress default gallery feature combined with jQuery really is.
Picture Box Features
Latest Pictures on Homepage – Organized using jQuery Masonry
The number of pictures in one row will adjust according to your browser width and screen resolution – we’ve set a minimum browser width of course.
jQuery Accordion Sidebar Widget Area
Each widget you placed in the sidebar will be automatically displayed using accordion.
3 Ways to Display Your Pictures
There are 3 ways to displays your pictures inside a post:
- Display the pictures using Insert to post button
- Display the pictures using WordPress gallery + link each picture thumbnails to the attachment page (picture’s EXIF data will be displayed)
- Display the pictures using WordPress gallery + link each picture to the original uploaded file and open it using lightbox
Display each pictures one by one
Attachment Page with EXIF data displayed
Display Pictures Using WordPress Gallery + Lightbox
Superfish Dropdown Menu
Support Superfish dropdown menu for top menu and sidebar menu.
Extensive Options Page
Each of our themes comes with our custom WarriorPanel where you can manage the look of your site easily.
Overview of Theme Features
- WarriorPanel (theme options page)
- Drop down menu
- 3 amazing color schemes (Dark Gray, Brown, White)
- Archives and 404 page template
- 3 custom widgets to help you easily setup the theme
- Banner ad management
- Maintenance mode
- Widgetized sidebar and footer areas
- Your personal social media icons
- Threaded comment support
- Support WordPress 3.0 navigation menu, or you can use our custom made menu management system
- Support WordPress Featured Image
- Internet Explorer 6 Warning Message (Please note: this theme will not work perfectly on IE6)
- Automatic thumbnail resizing
- Logo and favicon uploader
- Structurized theme files
5 Developer Packages For You to Win!
To win one of the Picture Box Developer Packages - all you have to do is post a comment below and tell us why you would like to win this amazing photography WordPress Theme. Winners will be chosen randomly from the comments, so please enter your real name and a valid email address.
The competition will be open until Friday, 20th November 2010. Winners will be announced on this article and will be contacted via email.
PS: By re-tweeting this giveaway and sharing it with your friends, you stand a higher chance to WIN!
Here Are The 5 Lucky Winners
We are glad to announce the winners for 5 x Picture Box Developer Package Giveaway. These lucky 5 winners were chosen at random:
- Jayesh Vasani
- J.M. Waters
Winners will be contacted through email. If you are one of them and have not received an email from us or our sponsor by next working day - Monday, please contact us.
Thank you for all your support. For sure, we will be organising more giveaway contest so everyone will have a chance to win, stay tuned!